- Remove the lapel microphone from the charging dock.
- Open the front panel of the lapel microphone by pinching the buttons on both sides.
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 1-2 seconds until the screen lights up.
- Ensure that the switch located at the top of the belt pack is not switched to MUTE.
- When you have finished using the lapel microphone, return the microphone to the charger, pushing down until a solid red light appears. The microphone will automatically turn off.
- Ensure a solid red light appears on the charger to indicate charging. If the light is blinking, remove the microphone, wait 2-3 seconds for the blinking light to disappear, then push the microphone down until a solid light appears.
- The microphone only fits one way into the charger – align the dots (if present) on the charger and on the microphone, then push down.
Microphone volume control using the touch panel
All microphones (lectern, lapel, and hand held) in learning spaces with touch panel control systems can be adjusted using a single volume control. See the touch panel user guide for instructions.